
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/03/09/china.animals/index.html?hpt=Sbin
March 9, 2010 12:23 p.m. EST
Chinese market is selling cats and dogs to eat. A lot of people consider it illegal and others don't even care. You can buy dog soup, dog steak and a lot more. Even doctors say cats and dogs are healthy for you to eat. The government say it is illegal but there are tons of violators, even they could go to prison and pay a small fiance. Not only in China happens this but also in Japan, Korea and Vietnam. Even do it is illegal people still do it and see it a different point of view. Lets say some people think it is cruel and others say it is healthy.
opinions!:
Ana: It is very sad for people killing dogs and there should be a big fine for people doing this. I love cats and dogs and think its not fair.
Gaby: I think that people should care more about the animals because they can go in extinction and also that people should consider that killing animals and eating them is illegal and they can get in lots of trouble.
George: I think China's government is not doing anything about it and there should be more polices out there.
Cami: I think that it is really bad because people in China don't get caught because they are still doing it and if the government say that it is illegal, they should make people in more trouble. This affects us because maybe someday cats and dogs will be extinct, I know there are a lot but maybe it could happen nobody knows.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario