CNN
February 18, 2010
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/18/texas.plane.crash/index.html?hpt=T1
comment of the web!
Details were still forthcoming, authorities said.
summary!
A little airplane crashed into a building by Thursday morning in Austin, Texas. People who were watching this disaster noticed that the airplane was flying really low. Some wonder if the little airplane was really trying to hit the FBI building, next to the one that was hit.
Opinions by each one of us.
Cami; I think pilots should have more training before taking people in a plane because it isnt fair that people die because the pilots aren't very good handling a plane.
George; I think the pilots should make better choices about how to manage the plain.
Gaby; I think that the pilots of the planes should have more careful when their on the air and they should check the mechanics because they can kill people and that is very sad and that they should have been carefully when they drive and they should have done a better choice of from the amount of level from the sky and the floor so they don't have any more accidents and they don't die. I think that what they are saying of the FBI building is true.
Ana; I think people should have better choices. My brother studies in Texas and I wouldn't like he was in the plane. Their should be more secure objects.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario